Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- Shortwins.com will promptly remove materials from the shortwins Site in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA").
- if properly notified that the materials infringe a third partys copyright.
- In addition, shortwins may, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of repeat copyright infringers.
Filing a DMCA Notice to Remove Copyrighted
- If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written notice containing the following information:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address (if any). A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed. A description of where on the shortwins site the material that you claim is infringing may be found, sufficient for shortwins to locate the material (e.g., the URL). A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. A statement by you UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owners behalf. Your electronic or physical signature.
- shortwins.com copyright agent for notice for claims of intellectual property violations can be reached as follows e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com